- Two assembled 46″ high back Linville rocking chairs and one assembled side table.
- Top back slat is arched for a total of 3″ in height, with eight vertical – 9/16″ round wood spindles 18″ long on back of rocker, set between to horizontal slats.
- Arm rest and contoured slat seat is 22 1/2″ wide x 17 3/4″ deep.
- Seat height is 17″.
- Solid wood construction, hand crafted with North American ash hard wood frame, poplar seat.
- Machined and hand sanded for a smooth uniform surface.
- Ships assembled, customer to attach rocker runners, hammer will be needed.
- Commercial grade quality.
- Clear catalyzed conversion finish.
- Weight limit not to exceed 300 lbs.
- All parts manufactured and assembled in USA.
- This item is available for quick ship (ships in 2-5 days) in Black, White, Walnut and Unfinished. All other colors are custom finishes and can take up to 4-6 weeks till ready to ship.
There are no reviews yet.